The PXP Financial Payment Service Developer Hub
You will find comprehensive guides and documents that will help you take effect with PXP Financial Payment provider as fast as possible, along with help in the event that you get stuck. Let us jump right in!
Take note the terms that are following you begin reading the paperwork:
- Vendor: the business attempting to sell items or solutions and making use of PXP Financial for processing the matching monetary deals.
- Shop: the internet site owned by a vendor where items or solutions are available to clients. a vendor might have several shops/websites that are different.
- Consumer: The customer that is registered a vendor’s website that is purchasing items or solutions through the merchant. The terms user and customer” are used interchangeably in this documents. Keep in mind that clients are connected up to a vendor, perhaps perhaps maybe not shop.
- Payment: A transfer of funds either from consumer to vendor, or from vendor to client. The expression re payment and “transaction” are employed interchangeably in this paperwork.
- Deposit: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from client to vendor. Also called Purchase, Buy.
- Withdrawal: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from merchant to consumer. Also called Payout, Cashout. It really is relevant to merchants in Gaming and Binary Options companies for instance by which customers can get winnings as an example.
- Deposit Reversal: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to consumer for reverting a formerly done deposit.
- Chargeback: Subtype of Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client following the customer has expected their bank to return a card deposit.
- Card Refund: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client being a settlement for a formerly processed card deposit.
- Re Payment Method: Attribute of each Re Re Payment. Represents the mixture of deal kind (Deposit, Withdrawal, Chargeback, Refund, etc.) therefore the payment choice opted for because of the client, e.g. Bank card (Visa), Paypal, Paysafecard, etc.
- Payment Provider: thage party that is 3rde.g. a business like Paypal, a bank, another PSP, third party Acquirer) which holds the consumer funds and can accept the deal, with matching credit/debit following a approval. a payment technique may be supported by/implemented via 2 or even more re re payment providers ( e.g. Visa Deposit via PXP Financial Acquiring, via AIBMS, Wirecard or any other third party acquirers).
- Payment Account: the client recognition information at the provider for a particular repayment method, e.g. card details, bank details, etc.
Payments may be developed in PXP Financial Payment provider by utilizing among the integration that is following:
- Redirect Integration: the client is rerouted to PXP Financial Hosted Payment Pages for entering the re re payment information. Almost all of our merchants that are direct this integration option.
- Backend2Backend Integration: the consumer goes into the re payment information regarding the vendor’s site which causes a server-to-server call to PXP Financial Payment provider API to start the re payment. The Backend2Backend Integration choice provides the vendor the chance to generate the Payment UI on it’s own and also to invoke the backend API for initiating payments. Lovers and merchants with built-in payment that is hosted make use of this integration choice.
Both in instances, following the payment happens to be triggered a notification is going to be delivered from PXP Financial Payment provider to a vendor endpoint showing what’s the processing status for the payment. Instead, the vendor application can invoke lots of API options for retrieving re payment details, doing actions that are additional a repayments, etc.
PXP Financial has APIs that is several available merchants:
- Payment Service v3: an XML POST API could be the standard API wanted to merchants for Redirect and Backend2Backend Integration.
- Payment Service v4: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality pertaining to Direct Post Integration.
- Payment Service v5: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality associated with individual enrollment.
- Payment Service v6: a REST/JSON API supporting functionality that is additional vendor onboarding.
Versions are complementary
Take note that more recent variations try not to completely replace older variations, in particular v4 and v5 contain just specific functionality and usually do not fully replace v3.