The red stars shows our concession areas in Namibia
Hunting Legends Namibia – PRICES
Click here to download our Namibia Hunting Prices 2011
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us:
All prices are quoted in United States Dollars. The daily rate depends on whether you choose to hunt on a 2×1 or 1×1 basis as well as whether you are hunting for Plains Game or the Big Five:
- 2×1 – Two hunters are accompanied by one professional hunter
- 1×1 – One hunter is accompanied by one professional hunter
- 3 x and more hunters: Hunting Legends is one of the few companies in Africa which can accommodate large groups of hunters and observers at a time. Some of our concessions and camps are equipped and capable of servicing groups of up to 30 x plus.
The prices listed do not include any discounts for group bookings or any special packages offered from time to time. Contact us for our special packages or visit our website for more information.
Prices are valid from 1 November 2010 to 30 November 2011. Daily Rates per hunter/observer
- 1 Client with a Professional Hunter on a Big Five Safari = $ 750 per night
- 1 Client with a Professional Hunter on a Plains Game Safari = $ 550 per night
- 2 Clients with a Professional Hunter on a Plains Game Safari = $ 450 per night
- Observer / Non Hunter = $ 355 per night
- For a comprehensive list of our animal and trophy fees, please click on the Namibia Hunting Prices 2011 link above.
Daily Rates Include:
- All accommodation and catering
- Coordination of Safari Travel, ‘meet and greet’ upon arrival at our International Airport and assistance with customs and immigration formalities.
- Services of our fully licensed Professional Hunters and use of our special equipped safari hunting vehicles for the duration of your Safari.
- Laundry Service
- Field preparation and delivery of trophies to the taxidermist
- Liquor in moderation (Excludes Imported Alcohol’s)
Daily Rates Exclude:
- Trophy fees on all animals taken or wounded
- Dip, pack, crate and shipping charges of trophies
- South African Value Added Tax (VAT) at 14% on daily fees only
- Costs of any air charters if so required
- Taxidermy work
- Gratuities for camp staff/professional hunters or trackers
- Costs of any personal expenses as incurred
These fees which are “not included” in the Daily Rates are paid at the conclusion of the safari based on actual costs incurred by CASH or TRAVELLER CHEQUES.
Electronic transfer facilities and credit card payments can also be offered, however a surcharge of the local banks may be applicable.
Hunting Legends 2011 Price List continued ….
Big 5 Hunts:
- Elephant – Minimum charge of 14 days
- Leopard – Minimum charge of 14 days
- Buffalo – Minimum charge of 7 days
- Lion – Minimum charge of 7 to 21 days (South Africa)
- White Rhino – Minimum charge of 7 days
- Hippo – Minimum charge of 5 days
- Crocodile – Minimum charge of 5 days (South Africa)