Thank you for visiting our site – you are important to us, so take a look at our prices below and please allow us the opportunity to tailor your quote to best suit your needs.
QUOTES ARE FREE – YOUR TIME ISN’T
- Given the opportunity and a clear picture of what you are looking for or would like to experience, HUNTING LEGENDS AFRICA will prepare you a detailed quote and itinerary to match your request.
- Our service is legendary, our facilities and concessions unbeatable and the quality we offer will be beyond your expectation – THAT’S OUR GUARANTEE!
SOME GOOD ADVICE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL OUTFITTERS (Including us)
- BOOKING A SAFARI BASED ON PRICE ONLY – IS VERY RISKY TO SAY THE LEAST!
- Some of the cheapest hunts have also been known to end up costing people dearly.
- Make sure that you select a reliable Outfiiter – AND ASK FOR RECENT REFERENCES!
- Pictures can also be misleading, so check with the references about the quality and service you can expect when booking your hunt.
- Are they members of SAFARI CLUB INTERNATIONAL or INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION – it helps if they are.
- Make sure that everything is in writing, and make sure to keep your copies of all correspondence.
- Use a professional company to arrange your rifle import permits, it saves you time, money and a lot of head ache.
- Make 100% sure that there are no hidden or extra costs, it is common that cheap prices are used to get a booking, only to be followed by added costs at the end of the hunt!
- Honesty pays, which is why we share this advice with you – we need your business – however, we would rather help you with sound advice even if you choose not to use our services.
MORE INFO …
SPECIALS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST:
- HUNT ON HUGE RANCHES AND CONCESSIONS IN EXCESS OF 50 000 ACRES, or
- HUNT OPEN RANGES IN AFRICA in excess of 1 million acres
- Our facilities are hard to beat and our service cannot be beaten.
- BIG 5 and plains game specials are available on royal hunting grounds!
FREE - NO OBLIGATION – PERSONALIZED QUOTE TODAY!
- HUGE MALE LIONS FROM AS LITTLE AS $ 20 000
- ABOVE AVERAGE TROPHY QUALITIES ON ALL OUR PROPERTIES AND CONCESSIONS!
- WORLD CLASS LODGES AND FACILITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
CONTACT US TODAY
MORE OPTIONS …
Hunting Legends Africa provides you with a host of options to choose from when hunting with us in Africa. First and foremost is to choose the country of your choice as we have hunting concessions in most major countries in Africa, including:
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania.
If you are not sure about which country to choose or don’t know the better, leave it up to us and we will put together a safari to best suit your needs and expecations. Most of our safaris consists of a Daily Fee for hunters and non hunters, plus the Trophy Fees paid for each animal shot and killed or wounded.
- Download one of our price lists and decide on your “hunting wish list”. Make a note of what you would like to shoot and if you aren’t certain, once again dont worry as we can guide you through this when we prepare your FREE QUOTE for you!
- Once you know what you would like to shoot and for how long you intend coming on safari, you can send us your request by submitting it in our no-obligation – request for quote form. These are simple and convenient to use. We have provided a quick link below which will direct you to this form.
- Please have a look at all our standard prices, conditions, terms and information below.
- Should you prefer sending us an email you can do this by clicking on our contact information below.
Make sure to have a look at our special packages below!
The following prices are our standard prices for the 2010 season, however, we have several special packages going for excellent value for money deals. Please email us your interests and allow us the opportunity to provide you with such information. We have hunts to Africa ranging from as little as $ 4995 – 00.
Don’t miss out on your African Safari and allow THE HUNTING LEGENDS TEAM an opportunity to put together a hunting package best suited to your needs!
Prices are subject to our currency conditions:
- All our prices are based on an exchange rate of US$ 1 = ZAR 10 (South African currency)
- Should any currency fluctuation of more than 10% occur, our prices will be adjusted accordingly – up or down.
- The US$ (Dollar) rate will be determined as on arrival and according to the Johannesburg International Airport rates.
- Should you wish to set the rate prior to booking and confirming your safari, please contact us.
- SOUTH AFRICA – VALUE ADDED TAX of 14% is applicable on all Daily Rates. The above rates do not include VAT.
- Please feel free to contact us at your convenience to tailor make YOUR OWN SAFARI NEEDS.
- FREE QUOTES can be provided by simply emailing us your request, or by submitting one of our “Request for Quote Forms” below.
INCLUDED IN OUR DAILY RATES:
- The services of our licensed professional hunters and outfitter.
- Our hunting facilities and equipment, including hunting and game drive vehicles.
- Qualified camp staff, including skinners, trackers, cooks, waiters and camp assistants.
- World Class Accommodation in our Safari Lodges – including full board and lodging.
- All meals, soft drinks, beverages, wine, beer and liquor in moderation.
- Daily laundry
- Pick up and drop off at International Airport Closest to your hunting destination.
- Local road transportation in hunting area.
- Pre – taxidermy field preparation of all trophies.
- Transportation of trophies to Taxidermists, or Dip/Pack agent within South Africa.
- Medical emergency kits in camp.
NOT INCLUDED IN OUR DAILY RATES:
- Trophy fees paid at conclusion of safari on animals killed or wounded.
- Taxidermy work on trophies.
- Rifle or shot gun hire. (may be rented with prior arrangement at $ 25 per day). Ammunition at cost price to outfitter.
- Air Charters within South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe or Mozambique. International airfares to and from South Africa or Namibia.
- Hotel accommodations before and after the safari, unless so requested and arranged.
- Gratuities for staff, telephone calls and curio purchases.
- Air or cargo charges on any shipment of trophies or purchased items.
- South Africa – Value Added Tax of 14% on daily rates.
- Namibia – Value Added Tax of 15% on daily rates.
DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: